Monday, December 11, 2006

Editing articles on Edutech wiki

Hi people,
this week e-tivity is once again about wikis, but this time we have a new task. Once we have explored the wikisphere, now we have to give our contribution to this space. That means that we should edit real articles on a wiki, and the wiki in question is edutech wiki.

Through this e-tivity we are supposed to better understand what wikisphere is about and to have an opportunity to write about what we are doing on our English course.

After having a look on edutech wiki, I decided to contribute on the page entitled “Language learning”. Firstly, because it is a very brief and poor article. That implies that I could write quite everything I want. Secondly, because it deals with learning language and technologies, in other words with main topics of our English course.

In my article I put an introduction about Second language learning and Technologies, then I gave some information about blogs and wikis. I think there are many other things to add and improve. But this is the first step.

I have to admit that it wasn’t so easy. While writing, I felt the pressure on my shoulders because I was writing something that everybody all over the world could read. I was scared of making too many mistakes or just of writing things that one can consider not very interesting or original.

See you in class!!!
Bye.

1 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Sarah said...

Dear Sve,
I finally had time to take a look at your page. It's absolutely excellent! You really wrote a lot of interesting,useful things. I can't even think what to tell you to improve it. Take a look at my instructions for e-tivity 9 on the course blog and see if there's anything you can improve, but you really have already done a very good job.

We will deal with the few language mistakes next week in class.

My compliments for understanding the activity and taking it seriously!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home